- Spread 1 cup meat sauce into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Layer with four noodles, 1-1/4 cups meat sauce and 1-1/4 cups
- spinach mixture. Repeat layers three times. Sprinkle with remaining
- mozzarella cheese. (Pan will be full.)
- Cover and bake at 350° for 45 minutes. Uncover; bake 10 minutes
- longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand for 10 minutes before
- cutting. Garnish with basil and serve with Parmesan cheese if
- desired. Yield: 12 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley
, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now