Arctic Orange Pie Recipe
This frosty pie is so easy to make. I have tried lemonade, mango and pineapple juice concentrates instead of orange, and my family loves each one. —Marie Przepierski, Erie, Pennsylvania
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and orange juice concentrate until smooth. Fold in whipped topping; pour into crust. Cover and freeze for 4 hours or until firm. Remove from the freezer about 10 minutes before cutting. Garnish with oranges. Yield: 8 servings.
1 piece equals 241 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 251 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fat, 1 starch, 1 fruit.
Reviews for Arctic Orange Pie
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC