Arctic Orange Pie
"This dessert is very easy to make," says Marie Przepierski of Erie, Pennsylvania. "I have tried lemonade, mango and pineapple juice concentrates instead of orange, and my family loves every variety. It's nice to know that it's low in fat and calories."
8 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + freezing
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and orange juice concentrate until
- smooth. Fold in whipped topping; pour into crust. Cover and freeze
- for 4 hours or until firm. Remove from the freezer about 10 minutes
- before cutting. Garnish with oranges. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts:Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals 241 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 251 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fat, 1 starch, 1 fruit.