- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and orange juice concentrate until smooth. Fold in whipped topping; pour into crust. Cover and freeze for 4 hours or until firm. Remove from the freezer about 10 minutes before cutting. Garnish with oranges. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Arctic Orange Pie
"This sounded so good, but it was really tart and the orange flavor overpowered the cream cheese and whipped topping. I wonder if using another juice might help, cutting down on the amount of juice or adding some sugar. I wouldn't make this again."
"Easy & Yummy! Like an orange sweet tart in taste. The whole family loved it"
"i made this pie 4 my husband i just hope he likes it i know me and my brother liked it i just wanted to ask if i add sugar will it still taste good?"
"I have made this super-easy pie several times. I actually double the recipe since it's easier to use a regular 12-ounce size orange juice container than find a 6-ounce one or cut one in half! Everyone always loves this and can't believe how easy it is."