Here's a prank that will get your family to pucker up! These berry "beverages" look inviting to sip, but they're actually gelatin that's tricky to suck through a straw, so keep some spoons handy.
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) strawberry gelatin
- 3/4 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 3/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries
- Prepare gelatin according to package directions. Refrigerate until partially set, about 2 hours. Stir in berries. Pour into six tall drink or soda glasses. Insert a straw into each glass. Refrigerate until set. Yield: 6 servings
Originally published as April Fools Berry Soda in Quick Cooking March/April 2004, p57
Reviews for April Fools Berry Soda
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review