Apricot Yeast Bread Recipe
Barbara Lorensen of Mexico, Missouri says this fruity bread is good throughout the day. "It is wonderful to have with coffee in the morning, later as a snack or most any time," she writes.
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons water (70° to 80°)
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup apricot jam
- 2 tablespoons butter, cut into 4 pieces
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons nonfat dry milk powder
- 3 cups bread flour
- 3/4 cup dried apricots, chopped
- 3 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1. In bread machine pan, place all ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select basic bread setting. Choose crust color and loaf size if available. Bake according to bread machine directions (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed). Yield: 1 loaf (about 1-12/ pounds, 16 slices).
1 slice: 128 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 242mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch.
Reviews for Apricot Yeast Bread
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC