Apricot Wraps Recipe
- 1 package (14 ounces) dried apricots
- 1/2 cup whole almonds
- 1 pound sliced bacon
- 1/4 cup plum or apple jelly
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1. Fold each apricot around an almond. Cut bacon strips into thirds; wrap a strip around each apricot and secure with a toothpick. Place on two ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25 minutes or until bacon is crisp, turning once.
- 2. In a small saucepan, combine jelly and soy sauce; cook and stir over low heat for 5 minutes or until warmed and smooth.
- 3. Remove apricots to paper towels; drain. Serve with sauce for dipping. Yield: about 4-1/2 dozen.
1 serving (3 each) equals 139 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 236 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Apricot Wraps
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer