Apricot Wraps Recipe
- 1 pound Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips
- 3 cups dried apricots (about 14 ounces)
- 1/2 cup whole almonds
- 1/4 cup plum preserves or apple jelly
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°. Cut each bacon strip into thirds. Fold each apricot half around an almond; wrap each with a bacon strip and secure with a toothpick.
- 2. Place on two ungreased 15x10x1-in. pans. Bake until bacon is crisp, 10-13 minutes per side.
- 3. In a small saucepan, cook and stir preserves and soy sauce over low heat until blended and heated through. Drain wraps on paper towels. Serve with sauce. Yield: about 4-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Apricot Wraps
"Different and so tasty. Served them to a group and it was a sure-fire hit. Definitely keeping this one in my rotation."
"Try wrapping the apricots in proscuitto ham instead and to give guests a choice when passing around a tray of these delicious treats, try using dried chunks of mango or pineappe, in place if the apricot."
"I made these for a gathering last night and everyone went crazy for them. They were so easy to prepare."
"You could probably use deli ham instead of bacon."
"Please. . . What can I use instead of bacon??"
"These look good."