- baking sheets. Repeat with remaining pastry sheets and filling.
- Brush cookies with milk; sprinkle with coarse sugar.
- Bake at 375° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 2
- minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- For icing, in a small bowl, combine confectioners' sugar and enough
- brandy to achieve desired consistency. Place chopped walnuts in
- another small bowl. Dip rounded edges of cookies in icing and then
- in walnuts. Drizzle any remaining icing over cookies if desired. Let
- stand until set. Yield: 40 cookies.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cookie equals 133 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 61 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.