Apricot Walnut Balls
A recipe can't get much easier than this one, yet it's simply delicious. These store well in the refrigerator and make for a different type of dessert.
30-36 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 2 cups finely chopped dried apricots
- 2-1/2 cups flaked coconut
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1-1/4 cups chopped walnuts
- Confectioners' sugar
- In a bowl, combine apricots and coconut. Add milk; mix well. Stir in
- walnuts. Chill for 30 minutes (the mixture will be sticky).
- Shape into 1-in. balls and roll in confectioners' sugar. Cover and
- refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Store in
- refrigerator. Yield: 5-6 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 113 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 36 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.