Apricot Walnut Balls Recipe
A recipe can't get much easier than this one, yet it's simply delicious. These store well in the refrigerator and make for a different type of dessert.
- 2 cups finely chopped dried apricots
- 2-1/2 cups flaked coconut
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1-1/4 cups chopped walnuts
- Confectioners' sugar
- In a bowl, combine apricots and coconut. Add milk; mix well. Stir in walnuts. Chill for 30 minutes (the mixture will be sticky).
- Shape into 1-in. balls and roll in confectioners' sugar. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Store in refrigerator. Yield: 5-6 dozen.
Originally published as Apricot Walnut Balls in Country Extra May 1995, p49
Reviews for Apricot Walnut Balls(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review