Apricot jam and Dijon mustard come together for a wonderful spread on this sandwich with Swiss cheese, turkey bacon and peppered turkey slices. Charlotte Gehle - Brownstown, MI
- 2 turkey bacon strips
- 4 pieces multigrain bread, toasted
- 2 tablespoons apricot jam
- 3 ounces thinly sliced deli peppered turkey
- 2 slices tomato
- 2 slices red onion
- 2 pieces leaf lettuce
- 2 slices reduced-fat Swiss cheese
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- In a small skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove to paper towels to drain.
- Spread two toast slices with jam. Layer with turkey, bacon, tomato, onion, lettuce and cheese. Spread remaining toast with mustard; place on top. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Apricot Turkey Sandwiches in Healthy Cooking August/September 2009, p31
Reviews for Apricot Turkey Sandwiches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review