I created these unique pinwheels for a football game snack using ingredients I had on hand. They were a huge hit and I love how quick and easy they are to prepare. —Melanie Foster, Blaine, Minnesota
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 pound sliced deli turkey
- Unfold pastry; layer with preserves, mustard, cheese and turkey. Roll up jelly-roll style. Cut into 16 slices. Place cut side down on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Freeze option: Freeze cooled appetizers in a resealable plastic freezer bag. To use, reheat appetizers on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet in a preheated 400° oven until crisp and heated through. Yield: 16 pinwheels.
Originally published as Apricot Turkey Pinwheels in Taste of Home August/September 2010, p44
Reviews for Apricot Turkey Pinwheels
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review