- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 pound sliced deli turkey
- Unfold pastry; layer with preserves, mustard, cheese and turkey. Roll up jelly-roll style. Cut into 16 slices. Place cut side down on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Freeze option: Freeze cooled appetizers in a resealable plastic freezer bag. To use, reheat appetizers on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet in a preheated 400° oven until crisp and heated through. Yield: 16 pinwheels.
Reviews for Apricot Turkey Pinwheels
Sort By :
"We loved these yummy pinwheels. Be sure to use parchment paper so that they don't stick."
"Very good! Wondering what it would be like with cranberry sauce, omitting the mustard."
"These pinwheels had interesting contrast of flavors and easy to make. However, the apricot preserves leaked out while baking and in turn made the pinwheel stick to the pan. It was VERY, VERY difficult to get them off in one piece."