- portion into a 10-in. square; cut each into 2-in. squares. Place
- about 1/2 teaspoon of filling in the center of each square. Bring
- two opposite corners of square to the center; pinch firmly to seal.
- Place on greased baking sheets. Bake at 325° for 18-20 minutes or
- until edges are lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool.
- Combine the glaze ingredients; drizzle over cooled cookies. Yield:
- About 4 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 141 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 70 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.