- greased miniature muffin cups. Spoon filling into cups.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until browned. Cool for 10
- minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- For topping, in a small bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until
- smooth. Beat in vanilla. Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar
- until smooth. Spoon a dollop onto each tart. Store in the
- refrigerator. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 tart equals 117 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 61 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.