- Pour remaining mixture into prepared pan. Drop apricot mixture by 1/2
- teaspoonfuls over filling. Cut through filling with a knife to swirl
- apricot mixture. Place pan on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around
- edge of pan to loosen. Cool 1 hour longer.
- In a small saucepan, heat preserves. Press through a strainer
- (discard pulp). Spread over cheesecake. Refrigerate overnight.
- Garnish with whipped cream and sliced almonds. Refrigerate
- leftovers. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 314 calories, 14 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 105 mg cholesterol, 92 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.