- baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, ginger and salt; stir
- into the creamed mixture. Add pecans and apricots. Pour into a
- greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan.
- Bake at 350° for 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool in pan 15 minutes before removing to a
- wire rack. Combine glaze ingredients and drizzle over cake while
- warm. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 633 calories, 24 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 112 mg cholesterol, 448 mg sodium, 99 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 7 g protein.