Michele Benson of Wheeling, West Virginia, combines sweet apricot and savory onion flavors to create this appealing spread for crackers.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 2-1/2 teaspoons minced chives
- Dash onion powder
- Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers
Bring distinctive taste to holiday parties with Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers.
Learn More >
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, preserves, chives and onion
- powder until smooth. Transfer to a serving bowl. Cover and
- refrigerate for 25 minutes or until chilled. Serve with crackers.
- Yield: 1/2 cup.
Nutritional Facts: 2 tablespoons (prepared with reduced-fat cream cheese and reduced-sugar preserves; calculated without crackers) equals 65 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 90 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.