Apricot Spinach Salad Recipe
This is such an easy salad yet it is so full of flavor. The vinaigrette add a great flavor to the spinach and apricots.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
- 1 package (10 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup canned apricot halves, drained and sliced
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup raspberry vinaigrette
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1. In a large salad bowl, combine the spinach, apricots and raisins. Drizzle with vinaigrette and sprinkle with lemon peel; toss to coat. Yield: 8 servings.
1 cup: 132 calories, 8g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 155mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Apricot Spinach Salad
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC