Apricot Spinach Salad Recipe
This is such an easy salad yet it is so full of flavor. The vinaigrette add a great flavor to the spinach and apricots.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
- 1 package (10 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup canned apricot halves, drained and sliced
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup raspberry vinaigrette
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1. In a large salad bowl, combine the spinach, apricots and raisins. Drizzle with vinaigrette and sprinkle with lemon peel; toss to coat. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 132 calories, 8 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 155 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Apricot Spinach Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC