This is such an easy salad yet it is so full of flavor. The vinaigrette add a great flavor to the spinach and apricots.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
Recommended: 52 Date Night Dinners
- 1 package (10 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup canned apricot halves, drained and sliced
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup raspberry vinaigrette
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- In a large salad bowl, combine the spinach, apricots and raisins. Drizzle with vinaigrette and sprinkle with lemon peel; toss to coat. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Apricot Spinach Salad in Simple & Delicious March/April 2006, p47
Reviews for Apricot Spinach Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review