- 2-1/4 cups apricot nectar
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Fill cylinder of ice cream freezer; freeze according to manufacturer's directions.
- Transfer to a freezer container; freeze for 4 hours or until firm. Yield: 1-1/2 quarts.
Originally published as Apricot Sherbet in Country June/July 2008, p49
Reviews for Apricot Sherbet
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review