- just until moistened.
- Turn onto a floured surface; knead 5-6 times. Divide in half; shape
- each into a ball. Flatten each ball into a 6-in. circle; cut each
- circle into eight wedges. Place 1 in. apart on an ungreased baking
- sheet. Brush with remaining whipping cream.
- Bake at 375° for 13-15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Remove from pan to a wire rack. Serve
- warm with Devonshire cream and jam. Yield: 16 scones (1 cup
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 230 calories, 16 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 44 mg cholesterol, 177 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.