Apricot Sausage Kabobs Recipe
"Basted with a simple sweet-and-sour sauce, these tasty kabobs make a quick meal that's elegant enough for company," relates Susie Lindquist, Ellijay, Georgia.
- 3/4 cup apricot preserves
- 3/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 pound fully cooked kielbasa or Polish sausage, cut into 12 pieces
- 12 dried apricots
- 12 medium fresh mushrooms
- Hot cooked rice
- In a small bowl, combine preserves and mustard; mix well. Remove 1/2 cup for serving; set aside. Alternate sausage, apricots and mushrooms on four metal or soaked wooden skewers. Grill, covered, over indirect heat for 15-20 minutes or until meat juices run clear. Turn frequently and baste with remaining apricot sauce. Warm the reserved sauce; serve with kabobs and rice. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Apricot Sausage Kabobs in Quick Cooking March/April 1999, p22
Reviews for Apricot Sausage Kabobs(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Grilled Mushrooms >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Mushroom Grilling Recipes >
- Mushroom Main Dish Recipes >
- Mushroom Recipes >