Apricot Salsa Chicken Recipe
- 1/2 cup King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 jar (16 ounces) salsa
- 1 jar (12 ounces) apricot preserves
- 1/2 cup apricot nectar
- Hot cooked rice
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first four ingredients; add chicken in batches. Seal bag and turn to coat.
- In a large skillet, cook chicken over medium heat in oil until browned on each side; drain. Stir in the salsa, preserves and nectar; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes or until sauce thickens and a meat thermometer reads 170°. Serve with rice. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Apricot Salsa Chicken(4)
Sort By :
This is so easy and one of our favorites.
Simple and delicious.
Very tasty. My Husband liked it, and it was easy to make.
This recipe is easy and amazingly delicious. My family loved it.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Mexican Chicken Recipes >
- Mexican Dinners >
- Mexican Recipes >