Apricot Salad Recipe
"COLORFUL gelatin salad adds a spot of brightness to any table. It blends well with this holiday feast. We children didn't know if it should be a salad or dessert, with its smooth texture and delicate flavor."
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) apricot gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup milk
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 carton (4 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1. Dissolve gelatin in boiling water and set aside. In a bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually beat in milk until smooth. Stir in gelatin. Add pineapple and mix well. Chill. When mixture begins to thicken, fold in whipped topping. Pour into a 2-1/2-qt. serving bowl. Chill for at least 2 hours. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 cup: 201 calories, 11g fat (7g saturated fat), 28mg cholesterol, 99mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 0g fiber), 3g protein .
Reviews for Apricot Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC