"COLORFUL gelatin salad adds a spot of brightness to any table. It blends well with this holiday feast. We children didn't know if it should be a salad or dessert, with its smooth texture and delicate flavor."
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) apricot gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup milk
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 carton (4 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water and set aside. In a bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually beat in milk until smooth. Stir in gelatin. Add pineapple and mix well. Chill. When mixture begins to thicken, fold in whipped topping. Pour into a 2-1/2-qt. serving bowl. Chill for at least 2 hours. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Apricot Salad in Reminisce November/December 1994, p51
Reviews for Apricot Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review