"COLORFUL gelatin salad adds a spot of brightness to any table. It blends well with this holiday feast. We children didn't know if it should be a salad or dessert, with its smooth texture and delicate flavor."
Recommended: 19 Recipes for Homemade Salad Dressing
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) apricot gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1-3/4 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Canned apricots and fresh mint leaves, optional
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; set aside. Beat cream cheese until smooth; gradually beat in milk until smooth. Stir in gelatin. Add pineapple, mixing well. Refrigerate.
- When mixture begins to thicken, fold in whipped topping. Pour into a 2-1/2-qt. serving bowl. Refrigerate at least 2 hours. If desired, serve with canned apricots and fresh mint leaves. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Apricot Salad in Reminisce November/December 1994, p51
Reviews for Apricot Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review