Apricot Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 2-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary, divided
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1. Sprinkle pork with 1/8 teaspoon salt and pepper. Place in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. In a small bowl, whisk the preserves, 2 teaspoons rosemary, horseradish and garlic; brush over pork.
- 2. In a another small bowl, combine the potato, olive oil and remaining rosemary; place around tenderloin. Sprinkle potato with remaining salt.
- 3. Bake at 375° for 25–30 minutes or until a thermometer inserted in pork reads 145°. Let pork stand for 5 minutes. Slice half of the pork and serve with potato. Save remaining pork for
- 4. href="/Recipes/Pork-with-Spanish Rice">Pork with Spanish Rice or for another use. Yield: 2 servings plus leftovers.
3 ounces cooked pork with 3/4 cup potato equals 350 calories, 11 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 213 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 25 g protein.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.