- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 2-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary, divided
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Sprinkle pork with 1/8 teaspoon salt and pepper. Place in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. In a small bowl, whisk the preserves, 2 teaspoons rosemary, horseradish and garlic; brush over pork.
- In a another small bowl, combine the potato, olive oil and remaining rosemary; place around tenderloin. Sprinkle potato with remaining salt.
- Bake at 375° for 25–30 minutes or until a thermometer inserted in pork reads 145°. Let pork stand for 5 minutes. Slice half of the pork and serve with potato. Save remaining pork for
- href="/Recipes/Pork-with-Spanish Rice">Pork with Spanish Rice or for another use. Yield: 2 servings plus leftovers.
Originally published as Apricot Pork Tenderloin in Healthy Cooking December/January 2013, p80
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Apricot Pork Tenderloin(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Baking Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >