Apricot Pork Medallions Recipe
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound), cut into eight slices
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon butter, divided
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- Pound pork slices with a meat mallet to 1/2-in. thickness. In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat. Brown pork on each side. Remove pork from pan, reserving drippings.
- Add preserves, green onions, vinegar, mustard and remaining butter to pan; bring just to a boil, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 3-4 minutes to allow flavors to blend.
- Return pork to pan; cook until pork is tender. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Apricot Pork Medallions
Sort By :
This recipe tastes great and looks beautiful. Good enough for company. It was easy to prepare and the meat was tender and juicy. I doubled the sauce. I served it with smashed parsley potatoes and peas. Beautiful on the plate.
Very tasty! The pork was very tender.