Apricot-Pistachio Chicken Salad Sandwiches Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/3 cup chopped dried apricots
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 4 teaspoons coarsely chopped pistachios
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon stone-ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Dash salt
- Dash white pepper
- Dash hot pepper sauce
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- 2 Bibb lettuce leaves
- 2 slices tomato
- 2 slices sweet onion
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first 11 ingredients. Spread over two slices of bread; top with lettuce, tomato, onion and remaining bread. Yield: 2 servings.
1 sandwich equals 677 calories, 30 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 102 mg cholesterol, 1,254 mg sodium, 59 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 42 g protein.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.