Apricot-Pistachio Chicken Salad Sandwiches Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/3 cup chopped dried apricots
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 4 teaspoons coarsely chopped pistachios
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon stone-ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Dash salt
- Dash white pepper
- Dash hot pepper sauce
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- 2 Bibb lettuce leaves
- 2 slices tomato
- 2 slices sweet onion
- In a small bowl, combine the first 11 ingredients. Spread over two slices of bread; top with lettuce, tomato, onion and remaining bread. Yield: 2 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now
Reviews for Apricot-Pistachio Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Sort By :
This sandwich is a nice change from ordinary chicken salad & the kick from horseradish adds interest!