Apricot Pineapple Ham Recipe
- 1/2 fully cooked bone-in ham (5 to 7 pounds)
- 1 can (6 ounces) pineapple juice
- 1 jar (10 ounces) pineapple preserves
- 1 jar (10 ounces) apricot preserves
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) sliced pineapple, drained
- 1 jar (6 ounces) maraschino cherries with stems
- Place ham on a rack in a roasting pan. Score the surface, making diamond shapes 1/2 in. deep. Pour pineapple juice over ham. Cover and bake at 325° for 1-1/4 hours.
- Uncover; brush ham with preserves. Arrange pineapple slices and cherries on ham, securing with wooden toothpicks. Bake, uncovered, 25-30 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 140° and then ham is heated through. Discard toothpicks. Yield: 10-14 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a medium white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Protea Chenin Blanc South Africa 2011. Honeysuckle and pear, with a hint of lemon, makes this perfect with any fish or chicken dish. Buy now and get 2 bottles for $29.99. Order Now
Reviews for Apricot Pineapple Ham
Sort By :
This is the easiest and tastiest ham recipe. My whole family loves it!
I'm making this for the second time. I've always used pineapple on baked ham, but the addition of apricot makes the ham even tastier. The aroma of the ham cooking is mouth-watering!
Very easy recipe. Looked so nice my dad took a picture of the ham before we ate it. Was delicious and there were very little left overs. This recipe was a hit! I will use it every time I make a ham going forward.