- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup finely chopped dried apricots
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, and baking powder. In another bowl, combine the egg, orange juice and butter. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in pecans and apricots.
- Pour into a greased 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pan. Bake at 325° for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Yield: 1 loaf.
Originally published as Apricot Pecan Bread in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2004, p172
Reviews for Apricot Pecan Bread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review