Apricot Peach Smoothies Recipe
- 1 can (5-1/2 ounces) apricot nectar
- 1 medium ripe banana, frozen and cut into chunks
- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 2 cups sliced fresh or frozen unsweetened peaches
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 6 ice cubes
- 1. In a blender or food processor, combine all ingredients. Cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 160 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 35mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein .
Reviews for Apricot Peach Smoothies
"If you freeze all the fruit before adding it to your blender, you won't need the ice cubes which water down the drink before you finish it."