Apricot Peach Smoothies Recipe
The mellow mingling of peach, banana and apricot flavors makes this refreshing smoothie so soothing. Writes DeAnn Alleva of Hudson, Wisconsin, "A spark of tart lemon adds a little tang, but honey keeps the drink on the lightly sweet side."
- 1 can (5-1/2 ounces) apricot nectar
- 1 medium ripe banana, frozen and cut into chunks
- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 2 cups sliced fresh or frozen unsweetened peaches
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 6 ice cubes
- 1. In a blender or food processor, combine all ingredients. Cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
One serving (1 cup) equals 160 calories, trace fat (0 saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 35 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Apricot Peach Smoothies
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC