Apricot Peach Smoothies
The mellow mingling of peach, banana and apricot flavors makes this refreshing smoothie so soothing. Writes DeAnn Alleva of Hudson, Wisconsin, "A spark of tart lemon adds a little tang, but honey keeps the drink on the lightly sweet side."
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (5-1/2 ounces) apricot nectar
- 1 medium ripe banana, frozen and cut into chunks
- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 2 cups sliced fresh or frozen unsweetened peaches
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 6 ice cubes
- In a blender or food processor, combine all ingredients. Cover and
- process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (1 cup) equals 160 calories, trace fat (0 saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 35 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein.