The mellow mingling of peach, banana and apricot flavors makes this refreshing smoothie so soothing. Writes DeAnn Alleva of Hudson, Wisconsin, "A spark of tart lemon adds a little tang, but honey keeps the drink on the lightly sweet side."
- 1 can (5-1/2 ounces) apricot nectar
- 1 medium ripe banana, frozen and cut into chunks
- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 2 cups sliced fresh or frozen unsweetened peaches
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 6 ice cubes
- In a blender or food processor, combine all ingredients. Cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Apricot Peach Smoothies in Light & Tasty February/March 2001, p61
Reviews for Apricot Peach Smoothies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review