- filling over dough; sprinkle with walnuts.
- Roll out remaining pastry to fit top of pan; place over filling.
- Trim, seal and flute edges. Cut slits in top. Whisk remaining egg
- white; brush over pastry. Sprinkle with remaining sugar.
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a
- wire rack. Yield: about 4 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 125 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 63 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.