Apricot Orange Vinaigrette
This sweet and tangy citrus dressing perks up any salad, lending appeal to even a simple blend of mixed greens. Diana Rios - Lytle, Texas
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- Place all ingredients in a jar with a tight-fitting lid; shake well.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: about 3/4 cup.
Nutritional Facts: 2 tablespoons equals 78 calories, 5 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 55 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat, 1/2 starch.