- 2 cans (16 ounces each) apricot halves
- Dash salt
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) orange gelatin
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup lemon-lime soda
- Drain apricots, reserving 1-1/2 cups juice; set apricots aside. In a small saucepan, bring apricot juice and salt to a boil over medium heat. Remove from the heat; add gelatin, stirring until gelatin is dissolved.
- In a blender, combine the orange juice concentrate, lemon juice and reserved apricots; cover and process until smooth. Add to gelatin mixture along with soda; mix well. Pour into a 6-cup mold coated with cooking spray. Cover and refrigerate until firm. Unmold and transfer to a serving plate. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Apricot Gelatin Salad in The Taste of Home Cookbook 2006, p411
Reviews for Apricot Orange Gelatin Salad(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review