- 2 cans (16 ounces each) apricot halves
- Dash salt
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) orange gelatin
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup lemon-lime soda
- Drain apricots, reserving 1-1/2 cups juice; set apricots aside. In a small saucepan, bring apricot juice and salt to a boil over medium heat. Remove from the heat; add gelatin, stirring until gelatin is dissolved.
- In a blender, combine the orange juice concentrate, lemon juice and reserved apricots; cover and process until smooth. Add to gelatin mixture along with soda; mix well. Pour into a 6-cup mold coated with cooking spray. Cover and refrigerate until firm. Unmold and transfer to a serving plate. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Apricot Orange Gelatin Salad
Sort By :
I like jello salads so I couldn't wait to try this one. I didn't have apricots but I did have peaches so used them instead. It came out of the mold very easily but didn't keep it's shape after it was spooned onto the plate to eat. It was still very tasty though and I would make it again.