Apricot-Nut White Fudge
My family looks forward to this luscious apricot-studded fudge every year. It's easy to make a really does melt in your mouth. I like to wrap up small squares of the candy with ribbon and silk holly.
8 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 12 ounces white baking chocolate, melted and cooled
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 3/4 cup chopped dried apricots
- Line a 9-in. square pan with aluminum foil. Coat with cooking spray;
- set aside. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar. Gradually add the white
- chocolate. Beat in the vanilla. Fold in nuts and apricots.
- Spread into prepared pan. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or
- overnight. Using foil, lift fudge from pan; cut into squares. Yield:
- about 2-1/2 pounds.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 square) equals 456 calories, 18 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 32 mg cholesterol, 97 mg sodium, 72 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.