- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 12 ounces white baking chocolate, melted and cooled
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 3/4 cup chopped dried apricots
- Line a 9-in. square pan with aluminum foil. Coat with cooking spray; set aside. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar. Gradually add the white chocolate. Beat in the vanilla. Fold in nuts and apricots.
- Spread into prepared pan. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Using foil, lift fudge from pan; cut into squares. Yield: about 2-1/2 pounds.
Originally published as Apricot-Nut White Fudge in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2003, p24
Reviews for Apricot-Nut White Fudge
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review