- 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Top with jam;
- cut through noodle mixture with a knife to swirl.
- In a bowl, combine the first five topping ingredients; sprinkle with
- butter and toss to coat. Sprinkle topping over kugel. Bake,
- uncovered, at 325° for 60-70 minutes or until a knife inserted
- near the center comes out clean. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (1 piece) equals 347 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 48 mg cholesterol, 234 mg sodium, 54 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 10 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2-1/2 starch, 2 fat, 1 lean meat.