Apricot Lamb Chops Recipe
- 12 lamb loin chops (1 inch thick)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons Dijon-mayonnaise blend
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 cup apricot nectar
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh mint
- 2/3 cup dried apricot halves, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1. Sprinkle lamb chops with salt and garlic powder. Rub each side of chops with Dijon-mayonnaise blend and sprinkle with brown sugar. in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, brown chops on both sides over medium-high heat.
- 2. Add apricot nectar and mint. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 12-15 minutes. Add apricots. Simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes longer or until meat reaches desired doneness and sauce is slightly thickened. Serve sauce over lamb. Yield: 6 servings.
2 each: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Apricot Lamb Chops
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.