- 12 lamb loin chops (1 inch thick)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons Dijon-mayonnaise blend
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 cup apricot nectar
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh mint
- 2/3 cup dried apricot halves, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- Sprinkle lamb chops with salt and garlic powder. Rub each side of chops with Dijon-mayonnaise blend and sprinkle with brown sugar. in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, brown chops on both sides over medium-high heat.
- Add apricot nectar and mint. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 12-15 minutes. Add apricots. Simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes longer or until meat reaches desired doneness and sauce is slightly thickened. Serve sauce over lamb. Yield: 6 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied red wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Mike Ditka "The Coach" Cabernet Sauvignon CA 2011, a full-bodied, big bold cab with all of the dark fruit notes and structure that a great cab needs. Buy now and get 6 bottles, plus free shipping. Order Now