- about 30 minutes.
- Using the end of a wooden spoon, make a 1-1/2-in. indentation in the
- center of each roll; fill with about 2 teaspoons apricot filling.
- Melt remaining butter; brush over dough.
- Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from
- pans to wire racks. Combine glaze ingredients; drizzle over warm
- rolls. Yield: About 4 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 320 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 62 mg cholesterol, 304 mg sodium, 51 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.