Apricot Kielbasa Slices
From field editor Barbara McCalley of Allison Park, Pennsylvania, these easy-to-fix sausage bites are coated in a thick, zesty sauce with just the right amount of sweetness.
48 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 pound fully cooked Johnsonville® Polish Kielbasa Sausage or Polish sausage, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 jar (12 ounces) apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- In a large skillet, brown sausage; drain and set aside. Add the
- remaining ingredients to the skillet; cook over low heat for 2-3
- minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Return
- sausage to the pan; cook for 5-6 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve warm. Yield: 4 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (4 each) equals 47 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 110 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.