- 1 pound fully cooked kielbasa or Polish sausage, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 jar (12 ounces) apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- In a large skillet, brown sausage; drain and set aside. Add the remaining ingredients to the skillet; cook over low heat for 2-3 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Return sausage to the pan; cook for 5-6 minutes or until heated through. Serve warm. Yield: 4 dozen.
Reviews for Apricot Kielbasa Slices
"I make this often but prefer sliced Chicken Apple Sausage browned in a small amount of butter. Everyone loves it. It's also very quick to heat the sauce ingredients in the same pan used to brown the sausage after wiping it out. I then put the sausage into the sauce to heat up. Pour heated sausage into a chafing dish or small crockpot to keep warm while serving."
"It's such an easy appetizer. I halved the sauce ingredients and still had plenty of the sweet, sticky stuff!"
"I took the suggestion of another reviewer and served this over rice with a side of green beans. Really easy and delicious!"
"Delicious! I served this as an entree over white rice with steamed green beans on the side."