Apricot Honey Chicken is a sheer delight with its sweet, fruity sauce. There's no need to heat up the oven for this flavorful entree, so you can even enjoy it during the summer…or any time of year. —Kathy Hawkins, Ingleside, Illinois
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 3 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 4 teaspoons honey
- In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil over medium heat for 7-9 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 170°.
- Combine the preserves, orange juice and honey; pour over chicken. Cook for 2 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Apricot Honey Chicken in Taste of Home June/July 2007, p23
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Apricot Honey Chicken
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review