- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 1/3 cup honey mustard
- 3 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Dash each salt and pepper
- Flatten chicken to 1/4-in. thickness. In a small bowl, combine the mustard, apricot preserves, ginger, salt and pepper. Place the chicken on a greased foil-lined baking sheet. Spoon half of the mustard mixture over chicken.
- Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 4 minutes. Turn; brush with remaining mustard mixture. Broil 3-4 minutes longer or until juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Apricot-Honey Chicken(2)
Sort By :
I made this recipe for dinner & my family loved it. It was easy & quick. I'm alwasy looking for chicken breast recipes & this one is a winner!
This was definately quick and easy. I used chicken tenders instead of breasts so they cooked fast. The taste of mustard overshadowed the apricot a little more than I thought it would, but it was still good and my 6 year old loved it. Will add to my recipe box and make again!
More Recipe Collections
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinners >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Main Dish Recipes >