- 1 pork tenderloin (3/4 pound)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1/3 cup apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon sherry or reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh thyme or 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- Place pork in a shallow pan. Combine the oil, salt and pepper; rub over pork.
- Bake at 425° for 10 minutes. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; spoon over pork. Bake 10-17 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 145°, basting occasionally with pan juices. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Apricot-Glazed Pork Tenderloin for Two in Taste of Home
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Apricot-Glazed Pork Tenderloin for Two
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 14, 2015
"The flavor of this is wonderful! Sweet but subtle. Pork is super tender, of course, and the flavors blend so well. I will definitely make this again!"