- 1 pork tenderloin (3/4 pound)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1/3 cup apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon sherry or reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh thyme or 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- Place pork in a shallow pan. Combine the oil, salt and pepper; rub over pork.
- Bake at 425° for 10 minutes. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; spoon over pork. Bake 10-17 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 145°, basting occasionally with pan juices. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Apricot-Glazed Pork Tenderloin for Two in Taste of Home
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Apricot-Glazed Pork Tenderloin for Two
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 14, 2015
"The flavor of this is wonderful! Sweet but subtle. Pork is super tender, of course, and the flavors blend so well. I will definitely make this again!"