Apricot Glazed Pork Chops Recipe
- 2/3 cup apricot preserves
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (1 inch thick and 6 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine the preserves, dressing and mustard. Pour 3/4 cup marinade into a large resealable bag; add the pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for basting.
- Drain and discard marinade. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack.
- Grill chops, covered, over medium heat or broil 4-5 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°, basting frequently with reserved marinade. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Apricot Glazed Pork Chops(19)
Sort By :
These few simple ingredients make a power house glaze! The vibrant taste of the glaze is spectacular. Perfect combination of flavors, my son liked extra 'glaze' on his. We used two pork tenderloins. This is a new favorite!!!
Very easy and good. Quick to put together the night before. I will make it again.
If you add the ingredients together for the marinade you will end up with more than 3/4 cup. After measuring 3/4 cup for the chops to marinade in, reserve the rest of it to baste the chops when grilling. Directions are right on. There will be some sauce left.
1st Direction says reserve marinade.
2nd Direction says discard the marinade.
3rd Direction says baste with reserved marinade.
Need to proof read.
Make more, even then there will be no 'left-overs.'
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- BBQ Pork Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilled Pork Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Make Ahead Dinner Recipes >
- Make-Ahead Recipes >
- Pork Chop Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >