Want to prepare a small Easter meal? We suggest this savory-sweet entree from Galelah Dowell of Fairland, Oklahoma. “Glazing ham with apricot gives it an attractive look and delicious flavor,“ says Galelah.
- 1 fully cooked boneless ham steak (8 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon apricot preserves
- 3/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- Dash ground cloves
- Place ham steak in a baking dish coated with cooking spray. Combine the remaining ingredients; spoon over ham.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 12-16 minutes or until heated through. Cut in half to serve. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Apricot-Glazed Ham Steak in Cooking for 2 Spring 2007, p6
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Apricot-Glazed Ham Steak
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review