- 1 fully cooked boneless ham steak (8 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon apricot preserves
- 3/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- Dash ground cloves
- Place ham steak in a baking dish coated with cooking spray. Combine the remaining ingredients; spoon over ham.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 12-16 minutes or until heated through. Cut in half to serve. Yield: 2 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Apricot-Glazed Ham Steak
"What a lovely change from the typical grilled or fried ham steak. Excellent glaze in my opinion. Except for increasing the ingredients to serve 4 I made the recipe exactly as written. I would not change a thing and will be making again and again. For those who might not care for apricot I'm sure peach or maybe even plum jam might be a nice alternative. Thank you for sharing your delightfully tasty recipe."
"Try putting Frenches french fried onions 2Tbl.and 1 tbl of fresh chopped dill,let it simmer it is great."
"Serve with Green Bean Casserole"